Speech Pathology job – Canberra
If you’re looking for a Speech Pathology job in Canberra that offers a great place to work, and the opportunity to build your clinical skills, read on!
Clear Kids is a boutique private practice led by an experienced Speech Pathologist offering a unique opportunity for an advanced clinician to work alongside us.
Our mission is to nurture children into confident communicators to give them a bright future.
What’s different about us?
We are people-people with core values at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to make this the most rewarding and enjoyable role you have ever had. We understand first-hand the joys and challenges of clinical work and show genuine care to the people in our team. Together we aim to create fabulous networks, build the capacity of our clients and grow ourselves as clinicians. We are focused on great workplace culture, showing respect and kindness to all people, we will support you to grow your skills and love what you do.
- We employ excellent therapists and place full trust in them to do their best for our clients
- We will work with you to co-design your role within the organization and shape it into something of your own
- We believe that clinicians at all stages of their career can learn from each other
- We help you set and achieve your professional goals with a healthy budget for professional development
- Life is not all about work, we have families too! We believe the successful integration of work and personal life leads to happiness
- Flexible working arrangements are not only supported, they are practiced by us too!
- We set realistic billable hours, so you won’t burn out
- We provide adequate down time for admin, so you can ahead
- We value our team and pay above award wages
Is it you we are looking for?
- You’re an experienced clinician
- You love to learn and work hard to achieve your goals
- You are a people-person and expert communicator, you are kind and empathetic
- You are a self-starter and enjoy the challenge of learning new skills
- You are responsible and reliable, honest and clear
- You’re open to co-designing your own role
- You will be working in private practice with both clinic, telehealth and community-based visits
- You can tailor your caseload to your interests
- You will receive formal and informal clinical supervision
- 2k professional development budget for formal training
- Start date open to negotiation
We are based in Franklin ACT. Our facilities include:
- Free and easy parking
- Brand new modern facilities
- Your own large personal office
- Ducted air-conditioning and heating
- Staff bathrooms and kitchen
- Next door child-care centre
- Metres from the Gungahlin tram line
- Walking distance to cafés, Woolworths and pharmacy
- Standardised tests and cloud-based client management platforms
- A relevant and current Speech Pathology qualification (bachelor or master’s degree)
- To be a practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia or be eligible to join
- A Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) card or be ready to apply for one
- To be an Australian Citizen, permanent resident, or hold a relevant visa
- A car and current driver’s license
- Eligibility or current registration with Medicare
- To undergo a Police Check
Check us out:
Contact us now for a confidential chat!